Having naturally beautiful hair is every girl’s need. Some do have naturally healthy, beautiful and shiny hair but some does not! Or there are even some people who have lost their strength over their hair roots!
Oiling your hair is a good therapy! But oiling with the correct type of oil is a kind of knowledge that very few people know about! Though no oil is harmful if it is a “non-chemical based” but still if you want to grow strong hair and you are using the hair lengthening one then that is wrong!
We people have tried various methods! Many home remedies but couldn’t got any kind of good news from any source! As some sources are new! Some are incapable to reacting over our scalp. In this article we are going to go with a natural but packed remedy which you can get from a supermarket only! The product is peppermint oil!
Why this oil?
Just because of its soothing and calming property with the scent it has. And the magic it does to your hair.
How to Prepare or get a perfect Peppermint Oil for Use?
For the usage on the Scalp:
- You need to dilute your Peppermint Oil with some water for this the proportion should be:
- You must mix some 3-8 drops of peppermint oil with a cup of water.
- Now mix your freshly made peppermint Oil with the other Carrier Oils
- These could be any! Like you can have Jojoba oil or olive oil or avocado oil or almond oil too!
- These are carrier oils!
- These will add an additional benefit to your scalp and thereby will make the peppermint oil less harsh to your scalp.
Just add a few drops of peppermint oil with a few ounces of carrier oil
Then you may mix the solution well with a spoon r brush before applying.
Various Ways to Use Peppermint Oil and their benefits:
To use it with your Scalp and Hair:
- Peppermint oil is used to normalize Scalp Oil Production –
Peppermint is one of the essential oil that has good and strong stimulating properties. It helps to penetrate through your scalp itself and your surface and also it will be stimulating the follicles of hair too. This process helps to promote the blood circulation in your scalp and then promotes the hair growth. It is also known to make the hair roots stronger than before and then by providing the much-needed nourishment.
- This is an oil that can really work well with the problem of generating excess oil on the scalp!
- It helps fully to repair this problem to reduce the production of your excessive oil that lays right on the scalp
- It helps to balance up the unbalances pH level.
- You just need to apply it directly to the scalp
- peppermint oil is really good to combat and repair the Dry Scalp with the concern of Dandruff
- You just need to use the peppermint oil on your scalp to help your scalp restore like a normal scalp conditions.
- When you apply it to your scalp then this peppermint oil will make your scalp less dry and that to without creating any kind of additional oil.
- Moreover this oil will eventually help to eliminate all the dandruff that is collected on to your scalp.
- peppermint oil is the one which promote Hair Growth –
- Peppermint oil always helps to stimulate the hair follicle of your hair thereby increasing the blood circulation and oxygen supply.
- The hair follicles and the roots of your hair are able to grow only if there lays a large supply of oxygen at their full potential.
- You must use “The Eden Body Works Peppermint Tea Tree Hair Oil” this is recommended because it is wonderful oil
- Moreover the spray of the bottle can makes application easy.
- Finally you must try to massage your scalp well with the help of your finger tips or you can even use a scalp massager to it and then stimulate the scalp and hair follicles thereafter.
- peppermint oil is even beneficial to stop Hair Loss –
- In addition to the property of peppermint oil of “promoting hair growth” it also has a property of stopping it from breakage or hair loss!
- As discussed above that the scalp massages which are done with the help of peppermint oil helps to increase the oxygen supply in your scalp and that to carry by blood and this is the reason that helps to strengthens hair roots.
- peppermint oil is not specific to any “kind” and this is therefore suitable to Every Hair And Scalp Type:
- Though you have any kind of face structure, skin type or any kind of scalp may be its oily! Or it’s dry! Or its normal! Or its itchy! Whatever you have it is good to all.
- The peppermint oil is also known to have strong astringent properties in it that helps a lot to normalize all the sebum secretion in your scalp and then cools the scalp.
- Your scalp would never ever feel the feeling of greasiness anymore if you go with a kind of regular application of this oil.
- It is even helpful in repairing the itchiness present in the scalp due to dryness!
- It balances up the normal pH level of your hair
- Ideal Moisturizer:
- You do not have to buy any artificial, chemical based or expensive moisturizer for your hair to be manageable for the day.
- Since this peppermint oil has excellent moisturizing properties so you just need to mix it with your favorite carrier oil that has been told above (like almond oil or olive oil)
- Apply this oil and carrier mixture on your hair.
- Wrap up your hair for 30 minutes in a shower cap.
- Just keep on changing the carrier oil to get more from different types of oils!
- The changing process helps to nourish your hair and moisturize you hair and scalp fully and thoroughly.