Our hands are one of the most important organs for our body. Our hands play an important part which makes us look good. If we speak scientifically skin is the layer which protects our body externally from harmful climate. And our hands are the ones which make us do all the daily chores of life! When we talk about our hand’s skin normally it is that part of our body for which we must care the most.
People having dry skin of hands have to face many kinds of problems! Such as itchiness, cracks in skin, rough hand skin texture and many more. Usually chemical based hand lotions are not sufficient to help you cure the dry hand skin problem you need to something extra to get flawless soft and beautiful hand skin for yourself.
In this article you will be known some very effective remedies that can be done at home itself to cure the problem of having dry hands.
Olive oil is easily available oil! This oil is more effective if it a pure one! Use the oil in the prescribed manner.
- Olive oil is known to contain much type of antioxidants and healthy fatty acids that are really very good for your skin to recover from dryness.
- It can also help to soothe the condition of dry hands at all the parts over your body.
- You just need to dab a good healthy layer of extra virgin olive oil to your body or under your regular moisturizer that you use daily after bath.
- Then About a half an hour of before taking a daily shower you need to rub some olive oil on your hands, legs or the whole body with dry hands and then massage it lightly.
- It’s good to take a shower and then apply a light refreshing moisturizer to the body.
Milk cream is again a natural product that you can get easily and use the same to help you cure the dry hands naturally.
- The reason behind milk being so powerful is that it contains lactic acid that is present in milk cream and this in turn helps to exfoliate the dry hands.
- The soothing nature of milk cream is the best part to use it!
- It will also refresh and re energize your hands cells
- The milk cream will also help to preserve the hands’s most delicate pH levels.
- If you want to use a good moisturizer then use “Milk cream” as it is also an excellent moisturizer.
Using just milk all alone is also enough to treat with dry hands texture!
- Milk has all kinds of anti-inflammatory and soothing properties
- These properties are greatly helpful to get rid of dry and itchy hands.
- Plus, the lactic acid that is being present in milk in good amount will help to exfoliates dead hands cells and this in turn will increase all the hands’s ability to retain moisture content.
- Also milk helps to lighten your complexion and makes you look fairer.
- If you have rose water then add few drops of rose water with some lemon juice to about four to five tablespoons of milk.
- Then gently rub this solution all over your body of the dry hands.
- It’s good to leave it on for 10-15 minutes on the hands
- Then you must wash your body with cold or normal water.
Well, who does not love honey! In fact honey is such a sweetener that tastes sweet but is not sugar based. In other words it is a sweetener with no tension of weight gain. This delicious treat honey is also a very effective agent to treat your dry hands from the root itself.
- As discussed above, that honey is being considered one of the best and very effective and powerful natural moisturizer that is fully loaded with antioxidant and powerful antimicrobial with humectant properties.
- Thus, honey will help lock up all the moisture in to your layers so as to make your hands extra soft, supples and smooth.
- Plus, honey will have many essential and powerful vitamins and minerals that will fully help in improving your hand’s health.
- There are certain ways by which you may use honey:
- So before taking a daily bath or shower whatever you take you need to rub honey all over your body from head to toe
- Then you must leave it on to your body for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Repeat this almost daily to enjoy well-moisturized hands.
- To prevent yourself from mosquitoes it’s better to apply it in your bathroom itself and then take bath there itself
- Or the other thing that you can do is:
- Measure out some equal parts of unprocessed honey some beeswax and olive oil.
- Then melt the beeswax in a small pan preferably over low heat.
- Then you must mix in the honey and then the olive oil.
- Then you must apply this mixture all over your body and do the same as above.
This is again a form of milk only! Yogurt being a bit sour in taste therefore the effects of treating fry hands is more power full! Do you know that yogurt contains strong oil kind of content in it! If you have ever washed your hair with it you will find that your hair gets oily if you do not shampoo your hair afterwards! Yogurt has powerful contents to irradiate dryness.
- Yogurt hydrates the hands in very excellent and power full manner.
- Plus, yogurt has all antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- The properties will help soothe dry and itchy hands.
- You need to apply some freshly made yogurt on your hands and face and legs also then gently massage the yogurt into your hands.
- Leave the magical paste on for 10 minutes and then take a bath or shower.
- The mild and effective exfoliating action of yogurt will surely remove dry hands and leave you with a healthy one
- Do this daily.